These sites are valuable to any electronics enthusiasts.
Electro Tech Online
- A very large electronics forum.
- A great site with schematics for a number of electronic circuits and links to other electronics pages.
- Electronic projects, circuits, theory and PIC tutorials.
Basic Electronics Tutorials
- Basic Electronics Tutorials and Revision for Students and Beginners.
- Electronic home study kits for beginners..
- Includes 100+ circuit diagrams, several electronic calculators, commercial kits and projects.
The Electronics Club
- An excellent resource for beginners. With circuits, and theory.
- Electronic Tutorials, Electronic Project Kits, Robotics Guide for Students, Amateur and Professionals. Computer Architecture and Digital Circuits.
- Extensive resource for science and engineering.
- Produces a range of creative electronic kits for you to build at home or at school/college.
- Electronic circuits based on AVR microcontrollers such as GSM SMS remote control, AVR low cost oscilloscope, AVR programmer, 2 channel RF remote control and many more.
Digital Timers & Clocks
- ElectronicsUSA.com specializes in Digital Clocks, Digital Timers, Countdown Clocks, and Stopwatches. They also offer electronic kits, audio video switches, and Ham Radio accessories.
Best Microcontroller Projects
- Here you can find microcontroller tools, projects and tutorials.
- A great site with loads of information about microcontrollers.
- DIY electronics projects circuits diagrams
If you wish to link to this site please use the following html text link:
<a href="http://www.offevy.icu">555 Timer Circuits</a> - All the electronics info you need to know about the 555 Timer. With over 80 circuits.